I have finally completed the first draft of ‘Hast thou not known?‘ and what a relief it is! I am quite pleased with the final section and hope it has the energy of the beginning. I need to finish sketching in the organ part now and there’s not much time – I have an appointment with an organist on Tuesday for a play-through. No time to sit back and admire the work to date!
- New string quartet inspired by museum collections Monday 24 February 2020
- Three Choirs Festival this Friday Monday 29 July 2019
- ‘From Flanders’ at University of Exeter this Wednesday Monday 10 December 2018
- Meet the Contras Tuesday 19 June 2018
- Exeter ‘living room concert’ Saturday 14 April 2018